Velvet Underground - Velvet Underground & Nico(1969)





The debut album of the band formed by Lou Reed, John Cale, Sterling Morrison and Maureen Tucker. It was produced by the plastic artist Andy Warhol ; this album, considered one of the most influenced albums in history (even thought in it's years it hadn't got much popularity).
Warhol suggested the incorporation of the model and actress, Nico, who sings three tracks and in others plays the tambourine.
It is a beautiful album contains some of my favourite songs of this group such as: Sunday Morning , Femme Fatale , Venus in Furs , Heroin ... well I stop here cause' I'm gonna tell you every song in the CD xD
In the end , it's a great album. I recommend you to hear it track by track.

Sunday Morning
I'm Waiting for the Man
Femme Fatale
Venus In Furs
Run Run Run
All Tomorrow's Parties
Heroin
There She Goes Again
I'll Be Your Mirror
The Black Angel's Death Song
European Son

Reviewed by Darth Murray
Translated by Desuu and Monn

No comments: