The Beatles - Revolver (1966)




Download It!


An excellent CD , one of the best of the XX th century. And I'm not exagerating (?) ; none of this songs are a waste of time , they're all awsome. From the happy "Good Day Sunshine" to the dramatic and exepyional "Eleanor Rigby". The psychodelic "Tomorrow Never Knows" (it really is) , Love You To (with an hypnotizing introduction by a sitar)and "I Want To Tell You" (faithful to it's style). The most beautifuls "Here , There and Everywhere" and For No One". A song that talks about drugs: Doctor Robert ; the lennonian "I'm only Sleeping" ; the singing "Got to Get You Into My Life" ; the nice "Yellow Submarine" and some also great songs such as : "She Said She Said" and "And Your Bird Can Sing".

So , I recommend you this CD to everyone that has never listened it , becaus this album is the one that shows the end of the second stage (from my point of view) and the beginning of the best of The Beatles.


Taxman (Harrison)
Eleanor Rigby (Lennon/McCartney)
I'm Only Sleeping (Lennon/McCartney)
Love You To(Harrison)
Here, There and Everywhere (Lennon/McCartney)
Yellow Submarine (Lennon/McCartney)
She Said She Said (Lennon/McCartney)
Good Day Sunshine (Lennon/McCartney)
And Your Bird Can Sing (Lennon/McCartney)
For No One (Lennon/McCartney)
Doctor Robert (Lennon/McCartney)
I Want to Tell You (Harrison)
Got to Get You into My Life (Lennon/McCartney)
Tomorrow Never Knows (Lennon/McCartney)
Reviewed by Gran Maese
Translated by Monn

No comments: