The Beatles - Rubber Soul (1965)




Beginning with the second stage of the "BeatleMania" (according to me , and I call it "Transition Phase" , and if composed only by two LP) , we can find the unmistakable "Rubber Soul" with a solid and clear influence of the use of drugs in the band. This album produced 14 excelent songs , the introduction of the cithara in Norwegian Wood , a melancholic song as "In My Life" , a french style (or kind of) song: Michelle , and else make this LP , indispensable!

So , what are you waiting for to start downlading it?


Drive My Car (Lennon/McCartney)
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (Lennon/McCartney
You Won't See Me (Lennon/McCartney)
Nowhere Man (Lennon/McCartney)
Think for Yourself (Harrison)
The Word (Lennon/McCartney)
Michelle (Lennon/McCartney)
What Goes On (Lennon-McCartney-Starkey)
Girl (Lennon/McCartney)
I'm Looking Through You (Lennon/McCartney)
In My Life (Lennon/McCartney)
Wait (Lennon/McCartney)
If I Needed Someone (Harrison)
Run for Your Life (Lennon/McCartney)

Reviewd by Gran Maese
Translatede by Monn

No comments: