The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night (1964)






The third album of The Beatles and my favourite of the first "Beatlemania" phase (in my opinion , the first 5 CDs compose this stage). None of this tracks are a waste of time. The album is made as the Soundtrack of the movie about the band , with the same title of the CD and filmed in 1964.It is good to mention that all the songs of the CD were composed by McCartney and Lennon. In the end , give yourself some time to listen it , and remember :



If I fell in Love With You
Would yoy promise to be true
and help me, understand
If I Give My Heart To you... (8)



A Hard Day's Night
I Should Have Known Better
If I Fell
I'm Happy Just to Dance with You
And I Love Her
Tell Me Why
Can't Buy Me Love
Any Time at All
I'll Cry Instead
Things We Said Today
When I Get Home
You Can't Do That
I'll Be Back



Review by: Gran Maese

No comments: